Wednesday, April 20, 2011

work it wednesday... literally.

Welcome to another fun installment of work it wednesday - the oldest running series here on good life for less!  It's where I take one look, style or wardrobe piece and 'work it' three different ways!  Today's looks are for you working women out there... after a long day of taking care of kids, I actually dream of putting on a suit and pumps and grabbing a brief case and heading out the door.  Don't get me wrong, I love staying home with my crazy kids - but some days I really miss the adult interaction (and fashion sensibilities, of course!) of an office place.

But whether you are a working mom or a working gal - these business casual to business formal outfits will be perfect for any day in the office!




Any particular styles or pieces you would like to see featured on work it wednesday? If so, DO tell!

6 comments:

Monique said...

Perhaps a blazer that is a crazy color like green or purple?

Sarah said...

Thanks for this post! I work full time in a very conservative environment. It sometimes feels challenging to maintain a sense of style in this culture (without breaking the bank). It's nice to have SOME funds left for play time!

Linda said...

I've got one for you! I'm looking at getting the Michael Kors rose gold watch and don't know if it's ok to mix my metals. Maybe you could talk about that!

My Heart Blogged said...

I would love to see more orange. I know it's going to be HUGE. I love the shoes in the first set.
My Heart Blogged

Fashionista on Tour said...

I am the typicall working girl but I am suffering with all my super bright coloured clothes I have purchased having fallen in the colour blocking trend.

I wonder if I can colour block in a professional way or I am doomed and I have to wear grey, navy and black during the whole summer!

Alba

www.fashionistaontour.com

FarmGirlInDC said...

I reworked your second outfit with items I had in my closet. I loved finally figuring out how I can wear my leopard shoes at work. Thank you!


 

site design by kelly christine studio