Friday, April 1, 2011

what to wear: weekend!

What are you up to this weekend? My kids are officially on spring break (since yesterday) and my mom is taking the kids for a long weekend.  My husband and I have some fun stuff planned, some housework and some rest also (hopefully!)... probably we will end up taking colossal naps and eat at our favorite restaurants and call it good.  The house and yard work might have to wait, we'll see!  We always plan WAY more than we can actually accomplish when the kids are away.

Anyway... I'm hoping to bust out my new favorite jeans again this weekend for a date!  Here's some inspiration!


Dish your plans!  Anything fun? I hope so!

6 comments:

M.O.T.B said...

I love love love your ideas for date night. Just enough sass and a little flirtatious but modest enough as well. Love the low cut of this shirt!

Shellsea said...

Hi, I'm a new follower. Your blog is so great. Can't wait to read more.

http://shellseaoberski.blogspot.com

Monique Zuman said...

I love nude heels at the moment!! I really want to invest in a pair!!

Monique xx
http://misszuman.blogspot.com/

The Blissful Academic said...

I am loving the nude heels. I could wear them on my sushi and Black Swan date night with the boyfriend that is planned for this weekend!

My Heart Blogged said...

Those heels are so great. I love the color scheme of the outfit too.
My Heart Blogged

Mommyblogger said...

Those jeans are gret & that top is SUPER cute! Hope you enjoy your weekend!!


 

site design by kelly christine studio