Friday, April 22, 2011

what to wear: royally speaking.

Can you believe that the wedding is just ONE week away? It's just TOO exciting... today I pulled together looks worthy of Westminster Abbey for the big day.  The paparazzi will be in full effect (it will be practically a red carpet event) and I, for one, am waiting with bated breath to see not only what the princess will be wearing... but of course, what all of her fabulous guests will be sporting as well!

I would wear any of these outfits... in fact, I'll be dreaming in these outfits for the next week!

(above: dress, hat, ring, clutch, shoes)



What will you (hypothetically, of course) be wearing?

7 comments:

à la mode said...

Love the Alexander McQueen Shoes! So cool!

http://jennaleelac.blogspot.com/

Linda said...

Yes, I'll be wearing the yellow dress outfit. You've got to have a hat at a royal wedding, right? :)

The Pretty Life Anonymous said...

Yep. I think I just fell in love with you. I am obsessed with that wedding! Can't wait.

Ava said...

Love the dress in the 3rd look~ so much fun!

GoodFrameofMind said...

Such cute picks. First time stopping by your blog, and I love it. I'm your newest follower :)

Nav said...

I would be wearing the yellow dress outfit. I love your style sense!

http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

Nicole said...

The color combos in your outfits are amazing. I'm torn for my favorite but am leaning toward the last one. Love the color blocking with the leopard kitten heels. Gorgeous.


 

site design by kelly christine studio