Tuesday, April 26, 2011

my outfit: bubbles!

My husband is endlessly sweet... Saturday afternoon he grabbed the camera and some bubbles that the kids got for Easter (by the way, these 'bubble wands' that are at all of the stores are AMAZING, they blow the best bubbles ever!!!) and we all proceeded to have a bubble party/blog photo shoot.  Fun was had by all.


Some days I find it endlessly challenging to balance my 'mom' duties with my 'blogging' duties... but other days - not so much!  Speaking of being a mom and a blogger... the other day my six year old asked if all moms had blogs.  What a sweet heart!  Bless his little self.  I bet he just wanted to know if all moms were as crazy as me... as in... 'lunch will be in a few minutes... I just have to do ONE more thing to do...".

I'm single-handedly going to bring back the sweater-over-the-shoulders look.  Are you in? It's the spring version of a scarf... perfectly warm and a little pop of color!




On a side note... do you ever hop out of the shower on a Saturday morning and gaze longingly at your cozy bed? Then decide to just lay down for a minute? Then wake up three hours later with your wet (or not so wet) hair still in the towel? If you answered yes to all these questions - then this hair do is for you.  Uncombed, un-producted, half wet and defying the odds of gravity.  Hypothetically speaking, of course.


Details:
Sweater, Gap (similar)
Top, JCrew (similar)
Jeans, Seven for all Mankind (similar)
Clogs, UGG
Earrings, courtesy of Towne & Reese
Bracelets:
this one, courtesy of Towne & Reese
this one and this one, courtesy of Stella & Dot

 

site design by kiki co.