Monday, April 25, 2011

Hello, Monday!

Top of the Monday to you... How was your weekend? My weekend was full of cat-naps, outdoor activities, Easter baskets exploding all over my house and yummy food.  A fun, relaxed, yet busy holiday weekend.

I feel like my whole self needs an alignment this morning, I'm all out of whack.  Plus, I have a super busy week... a dentist appt, a girls night out, the Royal Wedding (duh!), finding a way to get my kids off this Easter sugar high and a trip to Chicago to round it all out. {This is apparently 'busy' for me... I'm clearly a homebody}

This outfit would be perfect for today... a cozy maxi skirt, oversized scarf and fabulous shoes to start the week off right!



Happy Monday to you!

ps. if you are expecting a baby and like the look of a maxi skirt... 
head on over to good tots for more maxi skirt looks!

7 comments:

Monique said...

Love those sparkly flats!

Monique xx

misszuman.blogspot.com

Cassie Lee said...

So comfy and cute...I think the nail polish color and sparkly flats will really take the basics to another level!

à la mode said...

Love the scarf! Ohh la la! Its awesome! And who doesn't love sparkly flats! I love sparkly everything!

http://jennaleelac.blogspot.com/

Bekah: Matters of Merrymaking said...

I wish I was rocking a forgiving and comfy skirt like that... Love pairing it with stripes!

I'm also busy preparing for the royal wedding! ah!

Linda Rose said...

i love how you put stripes and florals together. looks so cozy and chic. exactly what i would want to wear today!

Jackie said...

Love this outfit! I want it all! Good luck with your busy week. I am the opposite-my week looks to be pretty uneventful.

Jennifer said...

those flats and scarf!!


 

site design by kelly christine studio