Tuesday, April 12, 2011

get shorty...

I used to NEVER wear shorts... and now that I think back, I don't know for what reason.  I would be the one sweating it out on a 5,000 degree day in jeans and a tank top. Which, admittedly I still do sometimes.  But I do like shorts more and more these days and plan on wearing them tons this summer.

I usually gravitate towards jean shorts (big surprise) or just khaki shorts, but there are so many other fun options on the market lately for shorts beyond just the basics. Check these out!




So are you ready to rock some shorts this summer? 

7 comments:

maria said...

I love those bermuda length green ones and the last pair you featured.....so different and skirt like! pretty!

Meg O. said...

I love those green shorts! I want them!

Abra said...

i don't even know if i have ever commented, but this post struck me because i am so that person that would be sweatin' it up in jeans and tank. but this year, i am going to try out shorts again. :) i found a pair of super adorable coral color, high waisted (with gold buttons) Joie shorts on major clearance on 6pm.com. have you ever shopped on there before? i ordered a ton of kids shoes and clothes on clearance there and had great service. the only thing is--you have to pay for shipping if you want to return something. anyway, happy tuesday! love your blog!

christina said...

I'm totally that girl sweating it out in jeans. I'm just not sure I can do shorts. Although your post is inspiring me to change my old (sweaty) ways.

xo

The Blissful Academic said...

I love the polka dot shorts. I love all things polka dotted right now. I usually wear skirts/dresses in the summer, but I have to own some shorts for those days when I need to do something a bit more intense and I don't want everyone to know what I got! :)

e.kinnear said...

I'm with you. But I have been easing into the shorts trend in the past 1-2 years. I LOVE those green ones.

Jennie said...

Ughh I looooove shorts but I always feel like a turd wearing them because I'm Mormon, so I only wear shorts (hypothetically) that reach my knee. And I sort of think most bermuda shorts are kind of ugly. Sad day for Jennie. Oh well. Cute outfits though! I love your blog!


 

site design by kelly christine studio