Saturday, March 26, 2011

my style...

Lately I find myself more and more drawn to simple neutrals that make a bold impact. Like this fun ring or high platform sandals.  I think what draws me to them so much is that they all mix and match so easy - like if my closet was full of all of these items I could literally throw anything on at any given time and I would be set to go.  You know?


pssst... like what you see? Some of these items are featured in my spring + summer 2011 looks:book - check it out for more inspiration!

8 comments:

Angeline said...

I love these pieces. Jill!
In my head I'm tooling around in those heels,
in reality flats are just more practical lately!
I esp love the stripes and the ring...ohh I love the whole thing - you did it again!

Karri said...

Love all the pieces - esp the shorts and shirt. I think I need that book :)

Nicole said...

Love the look and your e-book! I'm currently trying to compile items that can all play together so I don't have to put an enormous amount of thought into my outfits. Your pics are great.

Lili said...

Yes! That's just what my ideal style would look like! Some days, I feel I'm reaching that goal. Other days then, not so much. It's too easy to get sidetracked :-D

Relatable Style

My Heart Blogged said...

I really love neutral colors but I get bored easily. I need lots of color to spice up my wardrobe but it can be hard to match sometimes.
My Heart Blogged

v said...

love the look! I just LOVE neutrals. never thought of them as bold neutrals, but makes sense, that term describes so much of my style!

Monique Zuman said...

You have fabulous style!! misszuman.blogspot.com

karen★ said...

Those shoes are a must! How killer would ANYONE'S legs look in those paired with the shorts?!


 

site design by kelly christine studio