Tuesday, March 29, 2011

more than shoes: Aldo!

I don't usually think of Aldo as a source for more than fun and trendy shoes - but recently while I was perusing their website I found that they offer lots of fun accessories - in addition to some fab shoes - at really great prices!

Here are some of the goods I unearthed... what fun accessories for spring and summer!?!? I am loving them!

Super fun, right? 


Monique Zuman said...

Wow their website is actually amazing!!


Ashley J said...

Love those wedges and that multi strand necklace!

drew said...

Love that ring! I don't know my ring size -- any tips on figuring it out?

Thanks for sharing these affordable finds.

My Heart Blogged said...

I really didn't know they had that much accessories. I like the ring, and layered necklace a lot.
My Heart Blogged


site design by kelly christine studio