Tuesday, March 15, 2011

espadrilles!

Oh my goodness espadrilles (pronounced: sssss-pa-drills) are everywhere lately! I can't get enough of them, as they are so sweet and just scream 'summer'! Espadrilles are defined as: A shoe usually having a fabric upper part and a sole made of a flexible material, such as rope or rubber.


Here are a few that I am loving and some simple ways to style them as well...



... with a simple sundress.
(above: dress, earrings, belt, bag, shoes)


... with cuffed jeans.


... with short (or any length) shorts.

Do you have a favorite? I know I do! 

6 comments:

Linda Rose said...

Never would have thought to make that second outfit, but I'm in love with it! That top is so great!

Kindred Sole said...

I lv Espadrilles for Spring especially Espadrille wedges!! They are just arriving at Kindred Sole - so excited!

My Heart Blogged said...

You manage to keep it chic, and stick with a comfy shoe. I love the polka dot ones, and I would love to see you style them.
My Heart Blogged

Brooke said...

love these combos. i'm learning so much from you fashion forward bloggers. i don't know what rock i've been living under but i think it's finally been lifted!

Lili said...

I used to wear espadrilles a lot when I was a kid :-) My mom and I bought several on each trip to Spain. Yay for them coming back :-)
Oh by the way: Your second outfit? I'd wear that everyday for summer, if I only had one outfit to choose. It's perfect!

Relatable Style

VICKYFF said...

"Life is like riding a bike, in order to keep your balance you gotta keep moving!"
this was so beautiful and peaceful and made me happy for you.
Wedding Dress
This site is a can refer to the choice of browser may help you see
Welcome back. Wonderful photos, wonderful story. So glad you could be there.


 

site design by kelly christine studio