Friday, February 4, 2011

what to wear: super bowl weekend!

It's finally the weekend, I am so excited to get a break, we have had no school almost all week and this momma is going a little insane!  A lot of you have asked how much snow? The total for Tuesday night to Wednesday morning was 16 inches!  Wow!  That's knee deep folks... about waist deep on my three year old.  I will try to get some outfit pictures this weekend to show what 16 inches of snow looks like, it's nuts!

~~~

Happy Super Bowl weekend!  I don't really get into sports much... but I know there are those gals that do! I'm fine munching on all of the yummy Super Bowl snacks though, that's for sure...

Here are some fun Super Bowl outfits I put together (at the request of a reader!)... no matter what team you are rooting for, do it in style!  I left out the face paint... feel free to add it - if you are into that kind of thing!
GO STEELERS!



GO PACKERS!


Have fun and celebrate safely!

15 comments:

diane @ a spot of whimsy said...

what a fun post! i have no allegiance to either team but am sure i'll have fun with good food (and a few beers!) nonetheless! have a great weekend!

Lindsay @ Yams said...

LOVE the Steelers outfit!

And we got 20 inches! This week was CRAZY! Hope you have a nice weekend!

Sarah said...

As a Wisconsinite, I've gotta say that I'm not digging the Packers outfit. It's cute, but for the Superbowl? Where's the green and gold? I might borrow from that Steeler's outfit instead! :)

Mrs. B said...

GO PACK!! Love the top :)

Rachael said...

Oh my gosh, the Steelers underpants cracked me up.

My Heart Blogged said...

I will be probably be watching the game but still in my browns gear. It's so hard to wear cute outfits with nfl clothes.
My Heart Blogged

Jennie said...

Seriously I don't even care about the Superbowl but this kinda makes me want to support a team just so I can look like that.

Sara Jane Elizabeth said...

Love these outfits! And I don't even really care about football!

Lindsey said...

What a great post idea! I live in Dallas and the Super Bowl madness has begun. Too bad we're snowed in, my apartment is currently water-less (akkk!) and our building fire alarm has been going off non-stop. SHOOT ME!! But at least I trekked my happy butt to 711 for a $6 bottle of wine to warm me up and lower my stress. We just aren't used to this snow in Texas!!

TGIF and cheers!!

Linda (little tin soldier) said...

Jill, you have the best styling ideas! What a great post to celebrate the Super Bowl. Promise me you'll do a Red Sox outfit for baseball season! xo

Robyn said...

Lindsey,I am from Dallas too, I am over this weather already!
Love the outfits! With the Super Bowl here in town, gotta get in the spirit of things. :)
Happy weekend.

Nicole said...

Great outfits! We are not into sports either but I plan on making tons of snack foods in honor of the big day! Why not right?

Daphne said...

I love the 2nd combo. I have to figure out what to wear still with stuff from my own closet. Not into sports either but will be attending a nice party.

JNRS said...

Love these ideas! I'm dressed to support the Steelers today. Check it out!

-Jessica
wrinkleddollar.blogspot.com

kelseywilliams said...

what a great idea! cute cute.


 

site design by kelly christine studio