Tuesday, February 1, 2011

shopping guide: neon!

I am loving small pops here and there of neon for spring and summer... what better way to brighten up your outfit in an unexpected way!  Here are some of my top picks!

Will you be adding some neon to your wardrobe this spring??


Daphne said...

very cool pieces. Love that bracelet, will need to find similar for cheaper. I have a neon peachy pink skirt I bought last summer that I can't wait to wear this coming season.

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

Neon scares me, I think I will start small like with just an accessory and then go from there.

kelseywilliams said...

I think I would start with that scarf, and maybe branch out after that?! Yowza. :)

My Heart Blogged said...

I could really see myself wearing the accessories. The shades are my favorite.
My Heart Blogged

Annie said...

Oh Jill,
I have Spring Fever too. Sometimes I wear my "white chunky" watch and think about summer and how much I love it when my arms are tan!

Annie said...

oops forgot...just ordered a lime green Reclaim celly...another springtime pick-me-up!


site design by kelly christine studio