Saturday, February 26, 2011

my style...

On Saturdays I like to pop in here and do a quick post.  Recently I've rounded up what's new for retailers on Saturdays (seen here). And now that most of the spring stuff is out and selling out I thought it would be fun to change gears.  

For the next few Saturdays I will feature stuff I am digging and looks I am coveting right now.

Nautical style isn't going anywhere and these sweet anchor earrings are so cute! Light weight sweaters like this pretty pink one are going to be so perfect for chilly spring days. A t-back top like this one would be fun for a night out as the evenings warm, it's simple but sexy. I'm craving soft colors and light weight fabrics... this scarf totally fits the bill. You've heard me blabber on and on about white jeans. I just can't get enough! I could use some really casual kicking around shoes, I imagine these boat shoes would do just fine.  This leopard print tote is super cheap (only $15!) and would be a great replacement for my worn out library bag.  I still haven't snagged a military inspired jacket yet - I love this one!


 

site design by kiki co.