Wednesday, February 23, 2011

my outfit: 'pow', how you like me now?

I don't really have words for you today.  Hurmppffff. But I do have an in-your-face pink scarf.  So maybe that makes it all even.



(thankfully the wind wasn't harpooning me for these photos... but check out those goose-bumps below - 
it was COLD out there!)


It's kind of one of those days... no words.



I'm okay with it if you are. Are you?

~~~

ps. What I will say is this... today marks the day that 11 (ELEVEN!!!) years ago that I met my husband on a blind date. Yep, blind date people.  And the rest is history and lots of sweetness. 
pps. if you have little baby or one on the way, check out the adorable giveaway on my kids & baby blogs... good tots! today.

Details:
Scarf, Target
Top, Gap (similar)
Jeans, Gap (similar)
Shoes (did I show those?), Target (similar)
Bracelet and Earrings (love, love, love!!!), courtesy of Towne & Reese - also, don't forget to check out where you can buy Towne & Reese, I am such a huge fan and all of their pieces are UNDER $50!

14 comments:

Rachael said...

YAY! Thanks for the scarf inspiration!!! I needed a "fun" new way to tie/wear my scarves - I'll be making an outfit with this style!!

Dichotomom said...

I'll go with a picture is worth 1000 words and you don't have to say anything.

I do have a question, though, for those of us who are a bit more style-impaired than you. How do you wear/tie a square scarf? The long ones are easy, but I've got some vintage square ones that I'm not sure how to wear. Thanks!

Kayla said...

I'm ok with it. Sometimes you just have to stand and be pretty!

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

deyoungsters said...

since you don't have words today I'll leave you some of mine... still loving your blog, it is one of my favorites! :) love checking out your ideas and outfits. and your pink scarf is making me think of spring!

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

I love the bright pink and adore those earrings.

kristen said...

pretty in pink!

PS~Erin said...

I have on a bright orange/red/poppy-ish colored scarf on a very cloudy day. It's helping some.

Linda Rose said...

check out your fun jewelry! and i LOVE that scarf. it brightens up the stupid cold winter.
and by the way, i can't wait to hear more about how you met your husband! so cute!

My Heart Blogged said...

Simple, yet classic.
My Heart Blogged

Jenn from Much to My Delight said...

I'm diggin' the bracelet big time!

SR said...

No words needed. You look great.

karen★ said...

holy crap girl! you are completely hot! (kind of ironic considering the goose bumps, right?!)

a blind date?! maybe that would be a fun story one of these days...congrats on 11 years!!!

Nicole said...

Love the pink!

Jill GG (good life for less) said...

Dichotomom - look for a scarf tutorial SOON! I just taped it and will have it on the blog early next week! Yay!

Thanks gals for supporting a girl when she's low on words!

Karen/Linda - maybe a first date story is in order! Although it's not too juicy. Guy and girl meet. Guy and girl become inseparable. Guy and girl get married!


 

site design by kelly christine studio