Monday, February 21, 2011

my outfit: grey days!

I almost didn't post these pictures because for the life of me I couldn't find a decent full length shot... even after trying my hand at editing them.  But the fact is that I loved this outfit... and for the most part, all you have to do to see the full length picture is insert these boots and these jeans that you have already seen a ba-jillion times.


And for every time you have seen those shoes and jeans on the blog, I have worn them about 4x more in real life.  They have become my winter uniform.  Last winter it was skinny jeans + Ugg boots.  So there, maybe it's a step up? Maybe not.


This top is proving to be infinitely versatile.  See here and here for previous styling combos.  And I think I am just getting rolling... expect to see LOTS of this top.  I only wish I would have snagged it in some other colors.


How was your weekend?  It's President's Day today... maybe you even are still weekending! My husband has the day off work for the holiday, but my son still has school. Go figure.

Details:
Jacket, courtesy of Tulle - it's on sale!
Top, JCrew (similar)
Chevron Bracelet, Forever 21 (similar)
Watch, Michael Kors
Jeans, Gap (similar)

 

site design by kiki co.