Tuesday, January 18, 2011

my outfit: pink & black!

I had one of those mornings where I tried on 50 million things and nothing felt right. I wanted to be comfortable, but cute.  I know I am not alone here... what's a girl to do when nothing feels right?  Leggings!  Basically they are pjs... but cuter. 


This pink top was just what I was looking for as well... soft and delicate feeling.  Then to make it "wearable" out of the house I added boots and a jacket. Voila.  If only I had thought of this first!


I need more go-to outfits like this one... don't we all?  I'll be keeping this one in mind!



Details:
Jacket, courtesy of Tulle - it's on sale!
Top, JCrew (similar)
Leggings, Gap (similar)
Boots, Nine West (similar)

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

great look. wish i could pull of leggings. especially love your jacket and the pale pink.

Elizabeth @claritychaos said...

super cute. I need a better pair of leggings so I can actually wear them out of the house! Love the pink top.

GIRL AND CLOSET said...

Comfort and fashion my two fave things. I love, love to wear my tights! I am also a huge fan of dresses and cardigans, paired with tights. I feel like I look cute ...but manage to convince my brain that I am still in pj's. You look great, love pink + black together.

LifestyleBohemia said...

Overall an awesome look! I've wanted a motorcycle jacket like that for some time. Your is perfect. I may have to break down and get one soon!
xx

Shell said...

Love the look!

Mama Marshmallow said...

Love the pink and black, way to incorporate a little bit of Spring into Winter!

Julie said...

Great outfit. It's the perfect balance of feminie with an edge. Love those boots too, very classic.

Macy Dawn said...

Oooh! These leggings look amazing on you!

amber said...

love your jacket!

Courtney said...

You look great. I absolutely adore pink and black. So much so, I adopted the color scheme for my little one's nursery! Love it for clothes, decor, you name it!

Daphne said...

Very simple and cute. Great 'go to outfit' indeed on those days you need comfort.


 

site design by kelly christine studio