Wednesday, January 5, 2011

my outfit: black on black!

Black on black. There you have it. And if you look veeeerrrry closely... you can see a little sequined pocket on the v-neck tee. Awww yeah. I scored some super deals on after Christmas sales at Gap. This tee is one of them, but brrrrrrr... it's too cold for a tee, you say. Well, you are right, that is why I added the cardi, duh!

And HELLO new cute Target wedges. Happy New Year to you, I mean me. The New Year also brought me really sensitive skin and nasty break outs too. What's up with that New Year? Stress probably. Or lack of sun. Or both.


Yes, my feet were freezing. Yes I do it for "fashion". I'll be wearing my Uggs tomorrow for sure-z.

So peeps, what's new? What's up? What's happening? Tell me your favorite Christmas gift why don't you. Go ahead and brag. Mine was a high brow "snuggie"-type thing. From the in-laws. You laugh, but I practically freeze my tail off all winter and that sucker is so warm even my husband and kids try to steal it from me! Everyone wants in on the action...


Details:
Cardigan, Target (similar)
Jeans, Gap
Wedges, Target (similar)

13 comments:

Stacy said...

Happy New Year! Love the wedges...I don't know if you remember, but I had emailed you about those a few months ago when I found them and I have been loving them! Super comfy. The tee is so cute too.

Jill GG (good life for less) said...

yes! I do remember and I saw a similar pair at Macy's for almost 2x the $$$, so went back to Target and they had ONE pair in my size left! Thanks for the tip!

Lilly said...

Great outfit!
I've same wedges in gray and very similar shirt/tank in gray from J Crew (on sale for $7) :)

Rochelle said...

Your black look is awesome! Those are great wedges! Very classy and they should go with everything!

Rochelle

Kayla said...

My boyfriend surprised me with a Nikon D5000 for Christmas! Of course we had agreed to small gifts only so the poor guy only got a DVD and a book in return! Meanwhile, are those wedges comfortable? I've been thinking about buying them am curious about comfort and walk-ability.

www.sequinissues.blogspot.com

MJ said...

Love that sequin top!

Sara-Jane Elizabeth said...

I loved the after Christmas clearance sale at Gap, too! I'm pretty jealous of your snuggie, but I got one in my school colors last Christmas and it is quite possibly the best gift I've ever received!

Linda Rose said...

Looking hot as always Jill. Love those shoes! I really want a pair! Are they comfy or really uncomfy?

liz said...

This has got to be my favorite outfit on you of all time! Probably because I could live in black and wedges and dark skinny jeans and a dash of sequins every day :) I love the haircut i got for christmas!

Daphne said...

Very simple and chic.

TigerLily said...

i love your black on black outfit, i think this is a great one, i also love wearing black ;)


YURI
http://twothousandthings.blogspot.com

alda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alda said...

v nice collation, thanks for shearing such a nice collation



http://www.freemicrosofttemplates.com/


 

site design by kelly christine studio