Friday, December 17, 2010

what to wear: weekend!

I'm bowing out for the weekend a little early... so just one short and sweet post today. This blog (and my others) are my job... but sometimes when they start feeling like an actual "job" I know it's time to take a day or so away.

I also know that you fabulous gals will greet me back here on Monday morning like you always do (and for that I am so thankful!). Also, I just bought new bedding for the master bedroom, don't you think some lounging is in order? Simple pleasures...

I'll also have my nose in this book: The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, because I just started it and it's AMAZING. It's The Help meets high school biology meets the Best Seller list. WOW it's good!

{I may be laboring the point here... but these faux fur coats are just calling my name... I could spend the whole weekend in this outfit!}



Have a fabulous weekend!

4 comments:

Heather said...

oooh, me too! Love the outfit. enjoy some rest time! xxoo

Jackie said...

You go take some time off girl. You deserve it! Love this outfit, so simple and chic.

So I just had the idea that we should start a book club. You are always finding and reading the most interesting sounding books! Even if it's just you and me, I'd love to have some motivation to read on a more regular basis.

Daphne said...

Enjoy the weekend. I can't get enough of the fur coats either.

jen v said...

Thanks for the tip on the shoes. I think they look so cute, yet comfortable. I just ordered them through your site-can't wait to get them. Merry Christmas to me.


 

site design by kelly christine studio