Friday, December 10, 2010

my outfit: inner-biker-chick!

Wearing this jacket really tuned me into my inner-biker-chick... but then I remembered that I don't really care for motorcycles. So I make a lousy - yet fashionable - biker-chick? No?

I mean who needs a death-rocket when I can perfectly well feel the breeze through my hair in my SUV, at least when all the windows are down. Plus, I like the comfort of airbags being around... I can imagine they would feel better than gravel on my face should there be a mishap.

But regardless of my preferred mode of transport... I am absolutely IN LOVE with this jacket that Tulle just sent over. I haven't taken it off much since the 30/30 ended.

The jacket plus this white scarf is pretty much my dream come true. I don't know what dream. Just a dream.

Are you excited to see some non-30/30 action here today? I tell you what, I really liked those 30 items... I'm already running back to them (see boots and jeans).

Jacket, courtesy of Tulle
Scarf, Limited (similar)
Jeans, Gap
Sweater, Gap (similar)
Boots, MICHAEL Micheal Kors (similar)


Elena said...

Awesome outfit! Must be nice to finally be free from the 30!

But I think we need to address something very important: what exactly (besides pilates 1x week) do you do to look so good in your fab outfits?

Lindsay said...

Do you read the Rose is Rose comic strip? Your post reminded me of Rose's alter ego, Vicki the Biker Chick:


Helen said...

Hi, this is my first post Jill and I am loving your blog especially the 30/30 challenge. I think your outfit today looks great. Thank you for encouraging me to think about what I put on every morning, I have been doing alot more layering and I love that look.

Lilly said...

LOVE LOVE this outfit, very chic and stylish!

karen★ said...

love this whole outfit! you look so awesome & definitely like you would be ready for any action that comes your way.

Caitlin said...

i LOVE the jacket!!!


site design by kelly christine studio