Wednesday, December 29, 2010

bling in the New Year... (work it wednesday!)

Bling in the New Year, get it!?!? I was pretty proud of that little pun...

How are you planning to spend your New Year? Sequins are definitely in order... and whether you have a quiet evening at home with a loved one, a house party with 100 of your closest friends or a night out on the town... I've got outfits for each. Check them out!

Quiet evening at home...



Fun night with friends...


Painting the town red...

~~~

So dish! What are your New Years Eve plans!?!?

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

We are going to a friends house for dinner. We all have small children and no sitter, so it will be a somewhat quiet night. Dinner and games!

I painted my nails deep-silver and sparkley with OPI's Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous. Now I'm ready for NYE!

Jill said...

Loving the "night out with friends" outfit!!

~Chelsea said...

Great visuals on how to incorporate sequins Jill! I love each of the glittery pieces you've included, especially the first J Crew sweater!

I'm heading to a house party...my outfit might be a little dressy for such an event, but I always love an excuse to dress up. I'm wearing a short, black French Connection dress with bronze pin stripes, a gold and black statement necklace, black tights with gold sparkles, and a part of glittery heels!

http://www.maritimeshopaholic.com

Daphne said...

We are hosting a few other parents with small kids like us at our house. Should be interesting and hope they do all go down to sleep after we do east coast new year's for them at 9 PM PST, so we can continue the fun afterwards.


 

site design by kelly christine studio