Monday, December 6, 2010

28 of 30... almost forgotten!

It's unbelievable to me that I could get this far in the challenge and not have worn one of my items yet! But this white shirt, I have been shuffling it back and forth on the rack until now... passing it over time and again. But seriously I am at the end of my rope and I still have to come up with two more outfits! Ha!


How was your weekend? Ours was super laid back, but very good. Lots of quality family time with minimal child-crabiness-ratio. Rare, indeed. Last week we discovered that our dishwasher was slowly leaking water to our basement and throughout our kitchen floors (this house rocks! kidding.). My husband ripped it and the whole island out (remember, we are redoing our kitchen... it's gonna take like 5 years at this rate) and we spent this weekend putting floors and random stuff in a workable order (for now). Also, we researched and found the cheapest.cabinets.ever. Of course, I've got plans to make them fab. That is if, and when, Santa sends cold hard cash down the chimney. But "I believe"!


On another note... we barely have any snow but the cold, cold temps keep it around. This is my "Dddduuuude. It's coldddd." face! It's not even supposed to get above freezing this week... Winter is most definitely here.


30/30 items are HERE... necklace courtesy of Towne & Reese!

10 comments:

A Delightful Design said...

Love the necklace AND the belt! Yes, it is freezing here right now. Good luck with your kitchen! I'm off to check out the link.

I would love to meet for coffee sometime! There is something about bloging that instantly connects. :-)
abby

Jenny said...

It's finally cold here - no snow, but cold. And yes, something always breaks, our microwave died Saturday night and that is a total panic situation for moi - lol!

Linda Rose said...

We bought a new house so we wouldn't have to deal with repairs. :) Ha ha! It's worked out great so far!
The challenge is so hard at the end! I hit a wall the other day, but broke through and now I feel like I have a few more outfits that I could break out. YOU CAN DO IT!

jennyburns said...

I would love to get your resource for cheap cabinets. We are doing a kitchen remodel on a very strict budget but our 1920's/1980's combination of cabinets must go! Thanks!

Ashley J said...

That lipstick color looks great on you!!! I cannot believe you are just now pulling that shirt out for the challenge...only two more days!!!

http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com

b.a. said...

oooh! i just had a brilliant idea! next time you do a 30x30, you should have the last week be reader request week, where readers can pick an outfit for you from your 30! it'd be fun for us and it'd give you combos you might not have thought of!!!

MrsKinne said...

I am loving that lipstick! And, I've been making my "Dude, it's cold" face for much of the last week.

Michelle said...

I love this one!

Jackie said...

Super cute! I have an outfit to post on Wednesday that looks similar-a black cardi w/skinny belt...

karen★ said...

i think you could do anything with that cardi...it's so perfect. the necklace is awesome! why the hesitancy with the shirt? i love it!

so so sorry about the dishwasher situation. anything involving water not in it's rightful place is downright horriffic.

p.s. have i missed the color of your lipstick/stain? will you please tell me? i need some!


 

site design by kelly christine studio