Friday, December 3, 2010

25 of 30... something's missing?!?

Ha! Shoes... that's what is missing! I just wore my Uggs* all day (well, outside, that is)... so when it came time to take pictures I figured I would spare you the Uggs. Don't get me wrong, I love them... but they were a little wet and snowy from the snow we have been getting.


My fingernails still look scraggly - believe me, it's on the list to do... just a little LOW on the list now! But at least my toes are in tip top shape!


I loved this outfit... it felt very relaxed, but also very girly. Which is a good combo if you ask me.


I am completely DUMB FOUNDED that I only have 5 more outfits in the Challenge remaining! I think I could go longer if I really tried. But I'll be honest. Today was the first day that I stared longingly into my closet at other pieces of clothing. So maybe I am ready to head back into that deep dark cavern. (remember, the light is out in there!?!? Spooky!)

Also, shoes, shoes, shoes! I need you back... and I need more of you! I'm like the Cookie Monster for shoes... watch out!

*as far as Challenge rules go... I say Uggs count as "outerwear" especially after 2 - 3 inches of snow.

9 comments:

Elle Sees said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that tank!

TeachingInHeels said...

I love this look! It's girlie, but not too sugar sweet, you know? Great look...

Melissa said...

Hi- where did you get your cardigan/shrug top? I love it!

Jenn from Much to My Delight said...

Wow, can't believe you have snow already! I agree--feeling girly and cozy is a killer combo. You look great!

Linda Rose said...

I am of the belief that Uggs are allowed as long as the temp is below 50 degrees. :)
You look great. Love the shirt/sweater combo. Wishing I had some girlie shirts like that. It's beautiful!

Jackie said...

I love the texture on that tank! It looks so good any way you style it. I am in desperate need of some Uggs or rain boots as it has proven to be a very cold and wet season this year.

kristen said...

Oh how I wish I would have gotten that cardi! It is adorable...as are you!

nmaha said...

The top is adorable. Cheesy thought - could I get matching ones for my baby and me?

karen★ said...

i love this so so very much. you look like a relaxed mom who can do dishes & play around on the floor, but who is also a hot mom, completely ready to get some action when her husband gets home. (good thing i'm leaving my comments so late...most people probably don't want to read that,) but IT'S TRUE!!!!


 

site design by kelly christine studio