Thursday, December 2, 2010

24 of 30... Red Scarf!

My mind is buzzing this morning and coming up with something to write about is elusive. To say the least...

My nails need painting, I'm feeling both sleepy and overly caffeinated at the same time (what's up with that?), and seriously to be completely honest, crap in our house keeps breaking and I don't know if I can take it anymore (rent for as long as you can is what I would say to my younger self - houses are a HEADACHE). Why are the holidays so frazzled? They just ARE. And every year I say I am going to do the "zen" thing... but I don't. I'm not so "zen."


On top of that I have some personal stuff up in the air right now for the New Year... nothing major, don't fret. But when things seem uncertain AND your nails need painting. How is a girl to deal?


Good thing for bright red scarves, huh?


These gorgeous and dainty earrings that I am wearing are courtesy of FriedaSophie Jewelry... you can find them here! See them enlarged below! All other clothing details for the 30/30 Challenge can be found HERE!

11 comments:

Cathy W. said...

Love the scarf and the lipstick! Definitely gives the outfit a nice pop of color! It sounds like you need a girls night out!

annie said...

Love the red scarf with the red nails, and always love your honesty. Sometimes I look at other bloggers (the ones crafting all of their decorations and buying all of their Christmas gifts on Etsy) and I think, "How on earth are they doing all this?" It's nice to know someone else out there is feeling the pressure, though I hope it goes away for you soon! I'm with Cathy... girls' night sounds like a good solution!

Elizabeth @claritychaos said...

love. (on many levels.) <3

LahTeaDah said...

Must agree the Red Nails and Scarf.... BEAUTI!!!!

Zen is good for those who can get to "that place" sounds like you and I are not allowed to buy a one way ticket to zen.... apparently cute people are band from such places....

Keep you chin up.... everything gets better with time :)

XOXO
Yours Truly

read me: www.lahteadah.blogspot.com
follow me: www.Twitter.com/QueenEarlGrey
stalk me: www.Facebook.com/Tairalyn.Ciulla

Anne said...

scarf and earrings are FAB, and the nails look great from a distance at least :)

Jackie said...

Bummer that the shiz is hitting the fan-but you still look gorgeous! We were just talking about how house stuff always breaks right after vacation weren't we? I have those same feelings sometime, like jeez, if only we were just renting. Hang in there girl. Just relax and try to enjoy this lovely time of the year with your fam.

anna said...

those earrings are lovely! and i'm diggin the red lipstick on you!!

Jenny said...

If it helps you look amazing and I can't tell your nails need a touch up! I'm in the exact frame of mind today - I try to enjoy the holidays but I'm always a lunatic. Someday I'll figure it out...

Elle Sees said...

i get sleepy too, oddly enough, when i get too much caffeine.

pranapt said...

Everything has a beginning, a middle and an end.......it will be ok. Just keep it simple for the holidays. I hear ya about the house, though. We always joke about the lie of the Great American Dream! Instead of a vacation this past summer.....we got a new furnace/AC!! Yipee!

karen★ said...

this outfit is so great...i am still in love with the lipstick! (i don't have a red scarf...i might need to copy this outfit too.)

this was so long ago that i feel sorry for missing it & trying to give you a little friendly pick up for the day. i really hope things are getting better for you. that is GREAT ADVICE for the younger you. i would tell myself the same exact thing...RENTING ROCKS!

chin up girl! it's almost january...a new fresh start is on it's way!


 

site design by kelly christine studio