Tuesday, November 9, 2010

shopping guide: warm up!

Brrr baby! The temps are dropping... it's time to warm up in style with these fun cold weather accessories! I find each season I need to refresh my scarves, gloves, mittens and hats. They tend to get A LOT of use through out the season. These fun pieces would add tons of fun and personality to the coats and jackets you already own!



(1. Ribbed Beret, JCrew, $39.50 2. Chunky Arm Warmer, Topshop, $24 3. Faux Fur Trapper, Gap, $24.50 4. Slubby Snood, Topshop, $36 5. Faux Fur Wrap, Limited, $39.90 6. Popcorn Knit Mittens, Gap, $24.50 7. Minimalist Effort Gloves, Modcloth, $47.99)

6 comments:

Toni said...

Oh,I love the beret, purple mittens, the snood, and the faux fur wrap! Heck, I think I'll just take them all! It's gotten cold here and I need some new winter accessories - just ordered a hat and scarf from Haute Look. Super cute stuff! Thanks for sharing!

Kayla said...

I love these pieces. I desperately need more hats. The J. Crew one is falling my name.

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

Michelle said...

We got our first real snow today, so these are perfect! Love those purple mittens; the Gap always has cute winter accessories.

Hope you're having a great day! :)

Ane said...

I am so jealous! It is too hot here in Rio today. And getting hotter. Maybe the hormones...I don't know but I am having a sample of how it is going to be in January, when my baby is due...

Daphne said...

Unfortunately (or fortunately) it is never that cold to wear 90% of these but really love the idea of snoods and those super long gloves from modcloth are so cool. You could wear them with short sleeves.

TeachingInHeels said...

I live in So Cal, but that does not stop me from wanting all of these!! I love the furry Gap hat and the gray gloves from Top Shop. Great cozy pieces...


 

site design by kelly christine studio