Wednesday, November 10, 2010

3 of 30... what's the trick here?

I shot this outfit probably 50 times... here is the one decent picture I got. Ha... one. I have a feeling outfit photos are going to get tricky now that light and sun are waning along with the warm weather. Apparently I also have problems with my hands, eyes, etc in random spots when the camera clicks. I would think I would have some sort of tricks up my sleeve with photos by now.

Apparently I don't.

I loved this outfit... very "me" and very "I could wear this for the rest of my life, but will try to restrain myself". Ya know?

For this outfit I needed something 30/30 approved, but I also had to help out in my sons class and run around town like a crazy person... so it needed to be simple. I think I achieved that. I was comfy and chic feeling all day. Do you ever feel like your outfits need to wear a thousand hats?

Outfit details found here....

12 comments:

b.a. said...

man, i totally agree. (about the 1000 hats thing.) yesterday i totally cheated and changed clothes to take the girls to the park. although...now that i think about it, i changed into 30/30 clothes! should've taken a picture!

MerciBlahBlah said...

I LOVE this outfit. Those jeans with the patches are dope - love the turtleneck. I always think they look very chic on other people, but on me, they give me the dreaded "mono-boob," so I don't wear them. Love the touch of leopard in the belt too, mamacita!

Merci,
Shan

Kelly said...

I really love these jeans - they look amazing on you!

Shirley said...

I love this classic look. It'll never go out of style.

Erin said...

I love the jeans! The whole look is chic and looks comfortable.

Susanne said...

just had to say i LOVE all of your outfits so far and have bookmarked your blog so i can get inspired by the rest of them!

Andrew said...

As good as this photo looks, you look even more smokin' in person.

Love you dear,

Andrew

Michele said...

I'm visiting from the Pleated Poppy. This outfit is simple and chic. Just perfect! I'm so glad I found your blog. You have wonderful style and I couldn't agree more with the "Why I Am Here" statement on your blog sidebar. Well said! I'm your newest follower :)

Jennifer said...

cute! :)

StylishDish said...

Love this look!

PS~Erin said...

Me too. I could wear this everyday, with a gray and/or white top thrown in for variety :-)

Manecoarse said...

That is such a great belt.


 

site design by kelly christine studio