That's the best I got for you.
- A royal wedding. I think I was like 3 when Princess Di married Prince Charles and I swear to you I remember watching it on tv. Also, I get teary-eyed thinking about William giving his mother's ring to Kate. True story. I was tearing up at dinner about it last night, and we were in a restaurant. I'm almost crying as I type this. So sweet. (also, why are we so obsessed with royalty? It's so archaic and silly - maybe it's the "fairytale" exterior of it all)
- My looks:book. The verdict is in... you guys love it, you really love it. So a huge thanks to everyone that has purchased already and if you haven't - you are missing out! Don't miss out!
- Thanksgiving. I have already begun to set my table (I started on Tuesday... a little early!) and am having fun tweaking it and finishing it as I feel inspired. This weekend I will sit down and make my menu. If you are interested, I'll spill all the deets here on the blog early next week.
- George Clooney was recently in town scoping out movie locales. Um, yes, please. If you know me you know I just LOVE Grand Rapids... and I love living here. Lately we have gotten some visibility for movie shoots and it's hard not to think that's pretty darn cool.
- I have some fun guest posts coming up on other blogs. I'll keep you updated on the deets.
- Grey hair. I realize I am a little late to this game, but I just found my first real life grey hair. All course and gnarly and sticking out of my head. I wanted to cry and then throw up. I'm officially old. (also I just emailed my husband for moral support and he hasn't emailed me back yet... doesn't he know this is a crisis!?!? I should have put "911" in the subject line. Pfff.)
- My "not-excited" list is pretty short.
- This outfit. Since I discovered that navy blue goes so well with these jeans, I'm hooked. As seen here.
These gorgeous and dainty earrings that I am wearing are courtesy of FriedaSophie Jewelry... you can find them here! See them enlarged below! All other clothing details for the 30/30 Challenge can be found HERE!