Friday, September 3, 2010

my outfit: September is here!

This is my first official outfit of September! We've had cooler mornings and the longer range forecast shows that temps won't cool off immediately... but more slowly. Which I am fine with. This outfit has a fall look to it, but it's still comfortable enough if the afternoon warms up.

I have been wanting to try the belted scarf look that I have seen other bloggers pull off so brilliantly. At first it feels weird, but I really like the way it looks. It has a boho feel which is a little bit of a change-up for me and the clogs add to that look as well. It's fun to step out of your comfort zone every now and then!



I am so looking forward to a long weekend... after not feeling good this week I am ready to recharge and then full steam to back to school! It's crazy to believe that some schools have been in session for weeks and we are only just starting next week. But I am ready... and so are the kids. We all need a little schedule around here!


Do you have any big plans for the long weekend? We are just sticking around home... hopefully doing some fun stuff with the kids and getting lots of relaxation in!


I have Mad Men on my Netflix queue and my husband and I are going to catch up on each and every episode from the start - hopefully starting tonight. I am very excited for this... I've missed some episodes and sometimes I get a little lost - so now I will be right back on track! What ever you do... enjoy the last official weekend of summer...


Details:
T-Shirt, Target (similar)
Scarf, Forever 21 (similar)
Necklace, Banana Republic (similar)
Jeans, 7 for all Mankind (similar)
Clogs, UGG

 

site design by kiki co.