Wednesday, September 22, 2010

my outfit: a little bit rock n' roll!

There is a little bit of a "rocker girl" in me... just a touch. But when I got this jacket from Tulle recently it came out even more! This blazer/jacket is gorgeous and fits like a dream! It is synthetic leather or - pleather - and is also very comfortable - I am IN LOVE!

This jacket was giving off a bit of a rocker-chic vibe for sure, I wanted to embrace that but still make it practical... so I sweetened it up with this flowy white top. It seemed to be the perfect pairing. I might also wear this outfit tomorrow, and maybe the next as well. Would that be overboard?


These jeans are the Gap Skinnies I got last year... they were "mildly" distressed when I bought them. They became a quick favorite and now you can see that the knees are completely blown out. I actually like them this way too (inner rocker?) - they are comfortable and still a super favorite of mine. Great jeans are just as good with a little extra wear!


Isn't this jacket gorgeous? It's going to become a regular around here for sure!



Details:
Jacket, courtesy of TULLE
Top, Forever 21
Necklace, Estate Sale
Jeans, Gap
Wedges, Cynthia Vincent for Target

13 comments:

Ambar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ambar said...

Word can't describe how much I love this outfit! It might actually be my favorite fall one so far!

maria said...

LOVE that jacket....might me my favorite thing on you, gorgeous!!

Dobbygirl said...

Love the top, jacket and necklace combo! Tres chic!

Kate said...

Aw, great outfit! Love the flowy white top paired with the jacket!

Rachel said...

Love the look!! My favorite so far, if I saw you on the street would def admire and envy your look!

sara@augustfields said...

love the jacket! just found you from fabulous k :) what a fun blog....

sweettaterblog.com said...

looooove that jacket

Bexy said...

Absolutely fantastic look! I love fall for this reason!

Kelly said...

that jacket is great! so perfect for fall!

Couture and Crayons said...

Loving the cut of the jacket. Looks lovely paired with a flowy top.

Janice (Couture and Crayons)

karen★ said...

I love it so much! This might have to be a copy cat one for me. The whole jacket with the necklace & that perfect top is awesome. (I love the blown out knees...easier to kneel on the ground with the littles especially in skinnies!)

Definitely a FAVORITE!

April said...

You look AMAZING! I love everything from head to toe!!!


 

site design by kelly christine studio