Thursday, September 2, 2010

fall retailer preview: Forever 21!

I am feeling a bit better, thank you for all your well-wishes. I'm trying to keep up with things here and behind the scenes... so THANK YOU for your patience!

~~~

Forever 21 is an always go-to stop for me for the trendier items in my wardrobe. You can't beat the prices (that is if you can stand the rude teen shop-girls, but I don't mind them... I'm like two times their age. Reminds me of the "I hope you have good insurance" movie scene... what movie is that even from?) ANYWAY, this fall is no exception. Forever 21 has some great pieces this fall... let's take a look at them!



1. This season I am particularly drawn to flouncy blouses like this one. It would be a classy and versatile addition to any wardrobe, whether paired with jeans or trousers. (Silken Blouse, $27.80)

2. Bold necklaces with vintage flair to them are a no-brainer this season. They can quickly and easily dress up any outfit! (Grand Chain Necklace, $8.80)

3. Boots, boots, boots! I love this pair, they would be great to wear everyday. And how cute are the laces up the back? (Suede Lace Up Booties, $22.80)

4. I love this style of a smaller cross-body bag lately. So practical and a little bit throwback feeling. The price is right on this one! (Distressed Leatherette Bag, $24.80)

5. Skinny cargo pants, need I say more? These are oft coveted on the interwebs lately... very cute! (Cargo Pants, $27.80)

6. I feel like I sound like a broken record with the bold jewelry thing. But I love this look because it's so simple. Add this bracelet and voila! Instant statement! (Wide Metal Cuff, $8.80)

7. The feminine details of this cardigan are so adorable. Very JCrew-ish without the price tag. Love it! (Skewed Cardigan, $19.80)

I'm just about done wrapping up my fall retailer previews... is there a store you wanted to see that I might have missed? Let me know!

 

site design by kiki co.