Wednesday, August 18, 2010

my outfit: summer to fall!

This is the time of year that I start itching to wear some of my new fall duds... the clogs are the perfect example. You all know I am nuts for clogs this season and I put my money where my mouth was and snagged a pair. These were part of my birthday "splurge"! Nordstrom's Anniversary sale was generous enough to give me almost a full $50 off this pair that I have been swooning over since I first saw them. I was game.



We had a 70 degree day so I was easily able to justify a lite-weight long sleeve top and the clogs - after the 80's & 90's we've been having it almost felt cold! These clogs are heavenly... they are UGG brand and have a little bit of Ugg "fuzz" at the toes... I am such a sucker for UGGS! I just can not wait for the temps to cool... fall makes me practically giddy! The leaves, the apples, the cider, the cool nights! Love it all!



I snagged these jeans recently from Gap too... they are listed as more online. But the store I was at had them for $12.99 and 40% off of that. They were like $8 total. The patches are so cool and the distressing is perfect. I have had a hard time taking them off since the challenge ended. What items do you have on your fall shopping list? I have some more shopping to do... of course, you all will see it here first!

One quick note: I often have people comment or send me emails about sources for my outfit photos... I usually ALWAYS leave links below under "details"... check them out to purchase the items for yourself if you are interested!!

Details:
Cardigan, local boutique (similar)
Tank, F21 (similar)
Belt, local boutique (similar)
Jeans, Gap
Handbag, Duex Lux (similar)
Clogs, UGG
Necklace, okatebobateo etsy shop

 

site design by kiki co.