Wednesday, August 25, 2010

my outfit: fall preview!

This past weekend I spent a rainy morning raiding my closet and getting excited about fall... I played "dress up" big time to get a feel for what I already had in my closet for fall before I got TOO excited about buying more for fall. I think the 30/30 Challenge has made me more disciplined (success!). My fall shopping list seems about a mile long... not good. I wanted to dig into what I had first to make sure it didn't get shoved to the back of the closet with the new. This week I'll show you all my fun "existing" fall looks - then hopefully in the coming weeks I'll mix in some new as well!

~~~

This is a perfect casual fall outfit. I am still debating having the tailor take these pants in at the leg a bit... slimmer cargos are more popular this season and I don't see myself actually buying a new pair of cargos - so it may be worth the $10 to have these spruced up a bit. Otherwise they are fun rolled up too. Do you love cargos for fall? See how I styled them up in the fall looks:book!


On an extra chilly day this would be perfect with a cozy scarf or denim jacket. I just LOVE these UGG clogs, I never want to take them off!


Instead of layering necklaces... I just layered some bracelets this time. I just loooove accessories. I have them on my fall shopping list too. I can't wait to hit Charlotte Russe and Forever 21 for more bracelets, necklaces and more. What would I do without those two stores?


Details:
Wrap Sweater, JCrew
Cargos, Old Navy
Clogs, UGG
Bracelets, Forever 21
Necklace, Forever 21

Steal this look!


 

site design by kiki co.