Thursday, August 12, 2010

my outfit: 29/30!

30 for 30 Banner

With this post I have OFFICIALLY worn each and every item of my 30 items. The leggings here were the final piece. I know, some of you despise leggings as just "pants". But these are extra thick and I've worked out three of the past four days. And black is slimming. So there.



I figured this big flower pinned to my shirt might make for a nice little distraction as well... is it working?



I don't know why I chose leggings any way. But I wanted to still use all the pieces. So I had to suck it up (literally), wear a big confident smile (and flower) and call it good. It's not called a "Challenge" for nothing, right?

Details:
Leggings, GapBody
Tank, F21
Chambray Top, Old Navy
Flower, Target
Sandals, F21

 

site design by kiki co.