Thursday, August 12, 2010

my outfit: 29/30!

30 for 30 Banner

With this post I have OFFICIALLY worn each and every item of my 30 items. The leggings here were the final piece. I know, some of you despise leggings as just "pants". But these are extra thick and I've worked out three of the past four days. And black is slimming. So there.



I figured this big flower pinned to my shirt might make for a nice little distraction as well... is it working?



I don't know why I chose leggings any way. But I wanted to still use all the pieces. So I had to suck it up (literally), wear a big confident smile (and flower) and call it good. It's not called a "Challenge" for nothing, right?

Details:
Leggings, GapBody
Tank, F21
Chambray Top, Old Navy
Flower, Target
Sandals, F21

10 comments:

LifestyleBohemia said...

Very cute look! You can never go wrong with leggings!

Kelly said...

I think it's a great look! I like the blue/white/black - very clean looking.

Ephemeral Evidence said...

I have 2 pairs of leggings and I never wear them. I need to start!

Kayla said...

I know technically leggings don't count as pants, but when I'm running errands and doing work around the house, the only thing better than wearing leggings is going naked! I do have a pair jeggings ( Jean looking Leggings) that I wear when we go to the movies. I want to be comfortable there just like I would at home!

littlecornerofmyworld16 said...

I think you look adorable. You seem to have the right figure for leggings. You're slim and have slender, long legs. Leggings are *definitely* not for everyone but you rock 'em!

kristen said...

I think it's adorable! I love the tied shirt...I never would have thought of that. Very sleek.

dear kate said...

i think you look great!
katie

Jamie said...

You're definitely rocking the leggings! I can't pull them off, but they really complete this look.

FYI - I recently posted a giveaway on my blog: http://thriftythreadsnyc.blogspot.com. Feel free to enter, if it's of interest!

karen★ said...

I love the flower! That accessory & the shoes make it look a little more dressy, but the actual leggins & tied shirt make it look laid back. I really love this one. And, congrats on making sure you got your workouts in before wearing them. You look great!

karen★ said...

one more thing...i haven't officially "worked out" all summer...except for calf raises & hiking....i'm going to print this & it will MOTIVATE me to get started!!! (this is why EVERY girl needs a pair of leggings in her life!)


 

site design by kelly christine studio