Sunday, August 8, 2010

my outfit : 25/30!

30 for 30 Banner

By the time you read this I am officially on vacation! Yay! Do not fear though... I have posts lined up for you this week and the final 30/30 outfits as well! I'm tricky like that... but I may be a little late responding to emails, etc. I am REALLY going to try to unplug from the blog. I haven't done it in waaaaay too long.



It's safe to say at this point that the blog is my life and my life is the blog. There is no differentiating them. And not in a bad way either. I read an interview of my brother recently (I linked to it on Twitter if you are interested in reading it too) and he said how there is little distinction between his work and his life. I feel the same way... I think that means I know what I am passionate about. They blur together in the best possible way.



Regardless of all that though... it never hurts to unplug. We'll be spending the next week with family on the shores of Lake Michigan. Ahhhhh....

ps, still in love with this dress. for reals.
pps, you have to check out this etsy seller's necklaces (the one I am wearing)... it's marbles wrapped in silk. and GORGEOUS!

Details:
Dress, Courtesy of TULLE
Jeans, F21 (similar)
Wedges, Cynthia Vincent for Target (similar)
Necklace, oKateBobateo
Bangle, F21 (similar)

 

site design by kiki co.