Monday, August 2, 2010

my outfit: 19/30

30 for 30 Banner

I can hardly believe it is August already... you may have noticed (though maybe not!) that I am skipping out on the month end outfit round-up. There are just TOO many with the 30/30 Challenge, but I will be rounding up all of those outfits once I am finished. I'm a bit bummed I won't have my monthly round-up, it's so fun and I love hearing all of your opinions... but a girl has to know when to say "when". Also, no newsletter this month. Super sad, again. BUT it will be back in September and it will be a whole new format! But it will be a surprise. I think you all will like it though. So enough housekeeping here... let's get on with it!

It's funny how one month of your life can be all pool and beach trips and the next isn't. If I would have done the 30/30 Challenge a month ago, most of my outfits would have looked like this. Pool ready. But July was a busy month with camps, trips to the grandparents and other stuff that I can't even remember that it included hardly any trips to the pool or the beach. August will be different.



Swimming and sunning are about our ONLY plans for August. Life as a stay-at-home mom is rough, huh? That is why I am glad that I included items like this tunic and some other "cover-up" friendly items in the 30 items for the challenge. And it's fun to bring out something I haven't worn yet out of the 30.



This tunic is so perfect for the beach and pool, it's so light weight, the perfect length and breezy enough for the super hot days. How do you plan to spend your last month of summer? It's going to be a quick one... (or at least I hope so, I'm ready to send the kids back to school!)

Details:
Tunic, Old Navy (similar)
Jean Shorts, DIY (similar... love these, very cute!)
Sandals, F21 (similar)

 

site design by kiki co.