Wednesday, August 11, 2010

good look for less, Stacy!

Stacy emailed me recently wanting to update her wardrobe for fall... she works part-time with teen boys so needs a conservative look and she has two pre-schoolers at home, so she needs her looks to be simple and versatile as well. Her budget was $200... let's take a look at her shopping list (click for full details):


My simple tip when you are on a tight budget but want to spruce up your wardrobe is to go with a monochromatic look... choose colors from the same family so that they will mix and match well and give you a cohesive look. That is just what I did for Stacy.

I went with pinks, purples and greys... these colors mix and match nicely and will give Stacy's current wardrobe a boost! This outfit is very simple and practical, but still very feminine and pretty.


Then add a few accessories that work well on a daily basis like these and you are all set! I just love the way Stacy's looks came together!


How gorgeous is this cardi from Charlotte Russe? A great layering piece and it's so pretty.


Again, another very simple and feminine outfit that is perfect for everyday wear. I love this one too!


Happy Shopping Stacy!

~~~

Interested in learning more about my wardrobe consultation services? Click here!

 

site design by kiki co.