The fall retailer previews continue today with LOFT (formerly Ann Taylor Loft)... what I love most about LOFT is that their clothes are very modern and a touch trendy... but also very appropriate for a business or business casual environment. So this is really the best of both worlds. I know personally, when I used to work I would wear lots of LOFT pieces and especially loved their suits and their petite lines (it's hard to find good suits in petite).
Let's dig right into the goods...
1. I love this feminine yet utilitarian bag... the bows and cross body strap are just perfect. Nylon Hobo, $49.99
2. How gorgeous is this cardigan? It would add instant flair and sophistication to any outfit... just gorgeous! Shoulder Ruffle Cardigan, $29.99
3. I just love this skirt... I need to wear more skirts. This one is perfect for an evening out or dressed down with tights and a blazer for a more mature look. Just love! Gold Brocade Skirt, $69.50
4. Cargos, cargos, cargos... this pair has a hint of pink to them. I just love that they feel cozy for fall but look great too... Marisa Slim Cargos, $59.50
5. Modern tanks like this one are perfect for layering with blazers and cardigans as the weather gets cooler. Ruffle Sleeve Bubble Shell, $44.50
6. I could take one of each of the military jackets that retailers are selling these days. I just love each and every one of them. This one is no exception.
Belted Military Jacket, $89.50