Tuesday, July 20, 2010

TOMS Fall Preview!

Lucky me, TOMS Shoes sent over a little preview of their fall styles...

.... aaaaaand, lucky you! I get to share them here! Gird your pocketbooks ladies... I don't have pricing or availability details on them yet. But take a lookey-loo and put them on your fall shopping list!

Leopard print? Um, yes please!

Moroccan inspired... likely from the upcoming cameo that TOMS makes in Eat, Pray, Love with Julia Roberts.


These are so cute... if you look close they say "love is the new black". I love that!

And the black wedge... PERFECT for fall! I love that it has a touch of a platform on it.



Don't forget: For every pair purchased, TOMS will give a pair of shoes to a child in need. One for One. TOMSshoes.com

11 comments:

Ashley Stinson @ The Hillside Home said...

i love all things TOMS. i'm wearing a pair right now, actually. :) so excited that they are making a cameo in eat, pray, love. i've visited their warehouse before and it's so cool... love their new fall styles! thanks for the peek. :)

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

I've been living in my TOMS this month and just love them and the company. The leopard pair must be my next pair! How cute! :)

Dobbygirl said...

I need those leopard ones now! I also need those wedges. The mosaic looking ones are already on Norstrom.com. Beautiful!!!!

Mandy [Mandy's Yellow Corner] said...

Have I said how nuts I am over TOMS? And I'm super nuts over the "love is the new black" ones . . . too cute!

daisymay aka Chantele said...

wow great shoes, we dont really get TOMS in the UK

Daisy Dayz Home

spark! (Ada-Marie) said...

Ahhhh, LOVE THE WEDGE! I have been eyeing them all summer. I may just have to bite the bullet and buy the black for Fall! :)

Hillary said...

LOVE the leopard print ones! Now if only I could justify buying a second pair of Toms, since they're not exactly work-appropriate...

Michelle said...

Lovin' that leopard. This might actually make me by a pair of Toms!

Michelle said...

Lovin' that leopard. This might actually make me by a pair of Toms!

jill said...

i ♥ their wedges and would love to give them a whirl!!

b.a. said...

oh baby! that leopard print just made my heart race. LOVE!!!


 

site design by kelly christine studio