The title of this post could also be called... it's my birthday and I'll jump if I want to. Yes, I know, so cliche. The I'm-a-fashion-blogger jump. But here it is in all of it's glory. (yes, it's a bit blurry... but check it, I got some "air"!)
Things I am not jumping about:
- renewing the plates on my car and my driver's license for $200 (why do they think doing renewals on your birthday is a good idea?)
- turning 32. blah.
- the. hardest. week. ever. with the kids. I've been in tears everyday and it's only Wednesday. Please tell me I am not the only mom that cries when my kids frustrate me. I know, 32 going on 3.
- the jiggle on my arms that won't quit. getting old is a you-know-what.
- not having to take a test when renewing aforementioned driver's license (holla! must have been the wink and the smile. I kid. ha, maybe! I'll never tell).
- even though I get down on myself, I have an amazing life at 32.
- it's my birthday. Go me!
- my blog rocks, but not nearly as much as my readers do. Smooches!
- thanks to blogs, text messages and facebook. birthdays these days are rockin' awesome. you hear from people you forgot you knew or don't even know. and really, what's better than feeling loved on your birthday?
- obligatory Starbucks runs. It's my birthday. It WILL include Starbucks. Maybe even two (love that after 2pm $2 treat!) trips. Thank.you.very.much.
- my husband and kids are the best. really. the best.
- fall is right around the corner and in honor of my birthday I bought myself the two most amazing pairs of shoes ever. I can't WAIT to show them to you right here on the blog once the Challenge is over.
- this summer has been super fun. buuuuuut... we still have our family vacation in a week. it's gonna rock.
Wanna talk about the outfit? I went all Johnny Cash on ya'. But seriously, what is easier than throwing on a bunch of black and calling it good. Nothing. Except when it's 90 degrees and you are dressed all in black at the Farmer's Market. Not so good. Otherwise, very good.
I got some new wayfarer-ish sunnies... I tried to get a good picture of them on. But when you are standing in your living room with the A/C blasted and a three year old running circles around you, "rocking" a pair sunglasses does NOT come easy people. Although I hope this doesn't mean they DO look that ridiculous on me... hmmmm....
Also, yes, it's my birthday. Yes I am 32. Yes I would rather be 29. I'm cool with it though.
Black Top, Gap (similar)
Belt, local boutique (similar, I love this one too!)
Bangles, unknown (similar)
Sandals, F21 (similar)