Monday, July 19, 2010

lovely....

I am high-tailing it to Chi-town (that Chicago for you non-mid-west peeps) for a few days with the kiddos... I'll be workin' while I am there - DO not fear!

While I'm driving with two kids that are driving me crazy... you can take the high road and just look at these lovelies instead. How nice am I?


You may ask why I am posting a handbag that is well over $1,000... why I think I can get away with that? I don't know. I just know that Balenciaga calls my name - on a regular basis. And for some reason, when I look at that bag... I forget that $1,000 is a lot of money. Ahem, thank you for reminding me. It's a lot. But it's lovely, no?

(Balenciaga Papier Tote, $1,164.00)

Isn't this little cuff the best? I love the subtle zig zag pattern... so cute!

(Jen's Pirate Booty Cuff, Shopbop, $28)

My brain is all "clogged" lately... all I think is clogs, clogs, clogs! I am hoping to make a pair mine soon for the fall. In the meantime, I just swoon! These are gorgeous... I do wonder if I could walk in them though. Hmmmm.

(Jeffrey Campbell Clog, $121)

I've been wanting a "sporty" watch for a while now and I am LOVING orange for fall. Isn't this one fun? I'm scheming how cute this would look with my work-out garb. But let's be honest... I don't need a watch at they gym. Planning gym outfits is a leeeetttle overboard. A jump I am willing to take, but not one I am likely to brag about.

(Adidas Watch, $65)

I have just been loving one-shoulder dresses lately. So feminine and summery! This one from Rachel Roy is half off. I don't quite think it would work for summer play-dates. But a mom can dream, right!?

(One Shoulder Drawstring Dress, Rachel Roy, $47.40)

Happy Trails folks!

 

site design by kiki co.