It's Friday again and we're back! The best of the web is right here! Take some time to check out these awesome links from blog-land...
- a spot of whimsy features a hansel and gretel-like cottage in the woods... my only question, can I rent this for a weekend? It looks absolutely dreamy!
- the good life for less is swooning for silver tote bags... at several price points, it's almost impossible to choose a favorite!
- merci blah blah is sporting a forever 21 top and a new pair of target wedges and looking amazing! this girl has style...
- spry on the wall gives us her take on versace's resort 2011 collection... this outfit is so simple and chic (and hello! orange! loving orange for pre-fall!).
- style your life is going casual, yet sophisticated with this outfit full of silver accessories. this outfit is great... i'll be looking to copy it soon!
- penguin's gift has scouted some awesome sales on lands end canvas handbags... yes, please!
- one hundred inspirations gives you audrina patridge's look for less... there is something about nude accessories for summer that is so easy and fresh!
- speaking of the hills! sweetie pie pumpkin noodle features kristen cavallari's pad on her blog this week, I just love combo of modern and eclectic styling.
- john's journal whips up some bridal inspiration for a friend... each look is so gorgeous, it would be hard to choose a favorite! hopefully she keeps us updated on the final look!
- the hillside home explores the rose bowl flea market and brought back tons of inspiration... you won't want to miss these gorgeous photos!
Interested in being featured on the "it" list? Email goodlifeforless @ gmail.com for more information!