Thursday, July 22, 2010

hi & lo

It's another hi & lo... this time with more shoes! hi & lo is where I scout out amazing designer shoes (hi) and then show you affordable options (lo) that are just as gorgeous! You all know I just love shoes... let's dig in... (click the pictures for shopping details!)

I featured a similar pair of these Jeffrey Campbell clogs/platforms a few weeks back... they are just gorgeous! A reader actually emailed me that she bought them and that they are just as amazing in person and even quite comfortable! But at $115... that's a little steep!

Forever 21 offers this very similar pair at less than $25 - what a steal!


You gals know that I am all over leopard print for fall! This studded pair by Rock & Republic is gorgeous... but the price tag of $198 leaves me humming and hawing.

This adorable pair from is just as sweet... and again, it's price tag is less than $25. Much more practical!


Summer is still in the air and these gorgeous yellow sandals by Vanessa Bruno would look amazing against tanned feet with cut-off shorts. But the price tag of $145 (regularly $290) makes me a little sad... they are so cute!

These strikingly similar pair from Forever 21 are only $17 - um, yes, please!


You know me, i am so excited about fall already! This great pair of ankle boots from clocks in at $130... not bad for a great pair of boots though...

... but this pair is less than $50, and just as cute! By Miss Me.


Who me? Like clogs? You must have the wrong gal! Just kidding! This fun pair of clog boots by Tory Burch comes in at a cool$375. That is some serious "ouch"!

This pair by UGGS isn't exactly cheap either, but something about clogs tells me you want to look for quality (which means $$$). I just love this pair!

Any "must" have pairs here for you? Email me if you have a designer item that you love but can't justify spending the money on! I can track down a great affordable alternative for you! goodlifeforless @!


Simone said...


Fabulous choices here, seriously!!

This is the second time this week I have heard of Forever 21....I have to check them out, sadly I am pretty sure we don't have them in England. LOVE those yellow sandals and the alternative choice to the pair are fantastic!!!

You do great work!!!

Have a lovely day :)

Natalie said...

I love the forever 21 clog platforms a lot! Thanks for sharing!
Pocket of Presh

Dobbygirl said...

Loving the Miss Me shoes better than the hi version :o)

karen★ said...

To be honest, I might be really in love with those Tory Burch clog boots...I'd have to go with those even though they are more expensive. I might need to save up...for awhile!

Laraine Eddington said...

you are so good at finding deals. I love seeing what you come up with.

淑娟淑娟淑娟 said...


Sturgmom said...

I love those "lo" clogs you posted!!

BTW, Charlotte Russe is having a fab sale right now and all their shoes and boots are $20 or less. They aren't paying/giving me anything to say that. I just ran across the sale today!


site design by kelly christine studio