Thursday, July 22, 2010

hi & lo

It's another hi & lo... this time with more shoes! hi & lo is where I scout out amazing designer shoes (hi) and then show you affordable options (lo) that are just as gorgeous! You all know I just love shoes... let's dig in... (click the pictures for shopping details!)

I featured a similar pair of these Jeffrey Campbell clogs/platforms a few weeks back... they are just gorgeous! A reader actually emailed me that she bought them and that they are just as amazing in person and even quite comfortable! But at $115... that's a little steep!


Forever 21 offers this very similar pair at less than $25 - what a steal!


~~~

You gals know that I am all over leopard print for fall! This studded pair by Rock & Republic is gorgeous... but the price tag of $198 leaves me humming and hawing.


This adorable pair from endless.com is just as sweet... and again, it's price tag is less than $25. Much more practical!


~~~

Summer is still in the air and these gorgeous yellow sandals by Vanessa Bruno would look amazing against tanned feet with cut-off shorts. But the price tag of $145 (regularly $290) makes me a little sad... they are so cute!


These strikingly similar pair from Forever 21 are only $17 - um, yes, please!


~~~

You know me, i am so excited about fall already! This great pair of ankle boots from endless.com clocks in at $130... not bad for a great pair of boots though...


... but this pair is less than $50, and just as cute! By Miss Me.


~~~

Who me? Like clogs? You must have the wrong gal! Just kidding! This fun pair of clog boots by Tory Burch comes in at a cool$375. That is some serious "ouch"!


This pair by UGGS isn't exactly cheap either, but something about clogs tells me you want to look for quality (which means $$$). I just love this pair!


Any "must" have pairs here for you? Email me if you have a designer item that you love but can't justify spending the money on! I can track down a great affordable alternative for you! goodlifeforless @ gmail.com!

 

site design by kiki co.