Monday, July 5, 2010

good look for less: EXPRESS!

Today's good look for less, EXPRESS consult is for Leana... she is a resident physician in pediatrics and needs a business casual wardrobe. She emailed me and said that she prefers neutrals, but would love to work in some small pops of color into her wardrobe as well.

Let's take a look at the outfits I pulled together for Leana!

I love simple cotton dresses like this one from Old Navy for business casual. They really are so comfortable and they can be easily accessorized in so many ways to create fresh looking outfits each time. Here I just added a neutral jacket and accessories for a very refined business casual look.


I just LOVE this outfit... very stylish and modern. The pants may not be 100% business casual compatible... but swap them out for a pair of trousers, if need be. This outfit is ready to go to dinner with friends or errands on the weekend!


Neutrals are SO hot this summer season... and the best thing is that they are so easy to pull together to make a fab outfit! I love the details of this outfit... the knotted belt and the embellished top. So fun and chic! And to top it all off the deep magenta bag... love it!


Happy Shopping and best wishes Dr. Leana!

~~~

Interested in learning more about my wardrobe consultation services? Click here or email me with questions! goodlifeforless @ gmail.com

 

site design by kiki co.