Monday, June 28, 2010

red, white and blue week...

I thought it would be fun to do some red, white and blue inspired posts for the upcoming holiday. Fourth of July always seems to sneak up on me... but it's such a fun holiday. Especially with the kids... they love to decorate their bikes with patriotic garb for the local bike parade and then the big candy-throwing, fire-truck blaring, local-shmocal parade that follows. Not to mention fun with friends, fireworks, watermelon and popsicles.

Here's some stylin' patriotic outfits... no applique flags or sequins here though folks!







Are you already looking forward to the long holiday weekend?

6 comments:

Jana Marie said...

I would take all of those outfits!

Dobbygirl said...

Lovelies! (I'm using that same green clutch in a "my take" outfit coming soon!) Great minds :o)

Liz said...

I love these outfits, so chic not kitschy! I wish everyone took your advice to look patriotic!

Sarah Lenhart said...

I love the last one! Well, all of them actually but that one's the most "me" out of the group. Now I just need to stop being clumsy so I can wear shorts without black and blue legs. :)

spark! (Ada-Marie) said...

There is so much to love here: Anthro tank, Gap metallic tote, Old Navy wide legs, Gap tasseled sandals. Awesome finds! Happy 4th, Jill!

babyxswts5 said...

My favorite is the second look! Love love!
-Vanessa
http://www.smashion.com


 

site design by kelly christine studio