Thursday, May 13, 2010

my outfit: more stripes please!

It's been a super-stripey week, no? Well I had these photos in the hopper and figured I might as well share... (I take my outfit photos and post them days if not weeks later... no "real time" here - such is life!)

It seems like this stripped top goes with virtually everything. You can't beat a top that is a breeze to style.

By the way sweet readers, thanks for the tips on the dry shampoo. I'm going to check those out later this week when I am at the store. Especially as my hair gets longer, which I am loving, it's a lot to blow dry and straighten every day.

So are you rocking stripes this season? It's seriously got to be the easiest trend/classic piece of clothing you can own and wear. Love this top.

Top, Forever 21
Jean Jacket, Gap (similar)
Jeans, Banana Republic Outlet (similar)
Flats, Nine West (similar)
Bird Necklace, Forever 21 (similar)


Dobbygirl said...

Love it!

Brianna said...

:) I am loving stripes and I need to find more striped peices (soon!).

i love your white pants too

Abby said...

I have made great strides, thanks to your inspiration, in being a "put together" mom, both on the run and in the office. But seriously, Jill, shower, clean outfit, blow dry and straightening your hair?!? You are a step above, my friend!

karen★ said...

How have I missed so much? Love it; but I'm addicted to white with a denim jacket, so I might be a bit biased.


site design by kelly christine studio