Wednesday, May 5, 2010

good look for less: EXPRESS, Hilary!

Today's good look for less EXPRESS is for Hilary. She is a mother of two and a blogger and wants stylish but practical clothing for her lifestyle. I whipped up a couple of outfits for her that fit these guidelines... let's take a look!

Blah, blah, blah... if I've said it once I've said it a million times - white pants! These I love because they are actually jeans and they aren't SUPER white (they are actually called "milk") so they are a little more practical as far as keeping them clean. Vintage inspired florals are great for summer and a fun and easy way to add some personality to an outfit.


Finding clothing with little embellishments here and there are a simple way to make your mom wardrobe less boring. I love these shorts and this top for that reason. Super easy to wear, but not boring!


Simple cotton dresses like these are perfect for the summer as a mom. You can dress it up, like shown, for a night out with friends or your husband or simply wear it alone with some flip flops for chasing kids!


Happy shopping Hilary!

~~~

For more information on my wardrobe consultation services... click here!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

I've been following your blog for quite some time, and really enjoy your 'good look for less' posts. And this one, in particular, has me super excited to try it out on my own! Thank you for continually offering inspiration in so many different ways!

Ashley said...

I am in love with all these outfits, especially the first two! This blog is making me develop a shopping habit :)

deyoungsters said...

I love it all, but the first look especially! white jeans + floral top = my new shopping list :)

Liz said...

Love the white jeans, I need to scope some out! And a LBD for summer is perfect! I love mine :)

Today Hilary... said...

Thank you for my own shopping list! This was quite fun....

http://todayhilary.blogspot.com/

Ambar said...

Great outfits! I picked up the Madden Girl sandals on Amazon with free shipping so they were 29.50 versus almost 43.00 on delia's ;)

Stacy of KSW said...

I know I say it every time, but these are my FAVORITE looks yet, can I have them all??


 

site design by kelly christine studio