Friday, May 21, 2010

beach bound...

Can you believe we are one week away from Memorial Day Weekend? The. official. start. of. summer!?!?

Yippeee!

The temps are finally starting to reflect that and I'm thinking of maybe a little day trip to Lake Michigan this weekend. Of course, I'll need something fabulous to wear. My nails will need to be in tip-top shape and some sunnies or a hat will definitely be in order!

Here's my picks... all under $100!

I'll be all blue in this outfit... blue, in the best way possible!


A hat, a teeny bikini and a fun beach bag make this look a hit!


I love the juxtaposition of the blue and red in this outfit... how cute!?!


And for the girly girl, this outfit is peachy-keen!


Have a great weekend... what are your plans?

10 comments:

annie said...

I love all three of these ensembles! The first one really caught my eye, though, and I'm dying to know where the cover-up came from. Maybe Forever 21??

ms. less is always more said...

Click the pictures for shopping info!

Erika ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

oh i really like a few of these, the top onsies, the one shoulder yellow dress, anchor bag, and last swimsuit - good collection!
have an all smiles weekend
*hugs*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Maria said...

really digging those glossy beach bags, so stylin and useful for kiddo beach toys!!! lake michigan is so breathtaking love it and wish I could have spent more time there, enjoy!!

Elle Sees said...

Cutes! I like the colors of that blue and red. That coverup is so hot!

paula said...

want/need the striped swimsuit! super cute.

paula said...

and it's out of my size! boo.

Becca said...

These one piece swimsuits are making me so jealous - with my extra long torso its so hard for me to find one piece bathing suits that fit me, but ever since they've come back into style I've been on the hunt for one that will fit my body!! Love all of your summer looks.

Le Sigh of a Fashionista said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that anchor bag! So cute and great for a quick beach trip.

Brittany M. said...

I love, love, love the blue and red. Awesome colors, and that anchor bag is super cute. Definitely my favorite!


 

site design by kelly christine studio