Thursday, April 15, 2010

Reader Question: How to Style this Dress?

Reader, Jo, emailed me recently needing help styling this dress for an upcoming wedding she is attending. She had already fallen in love with the dress... she just needed to put the pieces together with the accessories.

Let's take a look at two of the ensembles I whipped up for her...

She mentioned in her email that she already had a pair of black pumps she was thinking of pairing with the dress. Keeping that in mind I pulled some other fun accessories like a belt, clutch, necklace and a scarf if needed to keep her shoulders warm.

I also wanted to pull together a look for Jo that maybe she hadn't considered yet as well... Here I paired the silver/grey dress unexpectedly with muted gold accessories and nude pumps. Anything muted, nude colored, pastel-ish, etc is VERY hot for this season and likely next. Straight from the runway gals, but in a highly accessible way here.


I love both looks and will be curious to see which one Jo chooses... either way she will look amazing! Plus, it's never bad to have one dress you can wear multiple ways!

~~~

Have a question or dilemma that could use some solving? Email me at goodlifeforless -at- gmail.com !

 

site design by kiki co.