Tuesday, April 13, 2010

more Spring Break!

Do you ever have it when you get home from a vacation it instantly feels like the vacation was forever ago. Wow, I am totally having that right now!

I promised more pictures, details, etc... but, I'm kinda over it. I did however meet up with Jess again! And that is definitely worth blogging about. She put up with my kids dropping toys and forks and whatever else they could get their hands on... while we tried to catch up in fast-forward motion on life, blogging and business. Not easy with kids around, let me tell you!



But any who, it was a delight as always. I wished I had endless time to chat about blogging and life and business with her... after we left I thought of a bazillion other things to chat about. I wish I could just meet with more bloggers period. There is so much goodness and inspiration to share.

If you look closely you will see she is (of course!) wearing one of her new pieces - which is gorgeous in person!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

that silk cami is gorgeous! I love it!! :)

Colin's Mom said...

Nothing is easy with kids but yet they make things so much better! I'm a big fan of Jess LC so I was excited to see you post about her.

Dobbygirl said...

Great picture of you two!

Yeah, adult conversation isn't easy with the kiddos :o)

Maggie Rose (Magchunk) said...

You guys are too cute. I can't wait for my trip to Chicago this summer and hope it all works out so we can get together!

Although I'm going to have to step it up on the outfit front... meeting bloggers is stressful for my closet!

Jess Constable said...

Thank you so much for the great break from work! It was so awesome to meet your family and spend more time with you!

Have a great weekend :)


 

site design by kelly christine studio