Monday, April 19, 2010

clogs = want.

I know the internet is just FULL of constant inspiration... but on a very, super, very rare occasion I see a picture and I practically shout at my screen - YES! YES!



This picture from Garance TOTALLY had me excited! I don't usually snag photos from other bloggers, but I have been thinking and scheming all weekend long and it's totally due to this picture. Garance is unendingly cool (those French!), with amazing style and a handsome and successful beau as well!

I am obsessed with her cut-off jeans... and already scheming about which pair in my closet will be the first to be sacrificed to fashion. And the clogs... the clogs!!!

While I could never pull of the pair she is wearing (or come close to affording them) - I have been scouring the internet to find a suitable replacement. I am completely obsessed with these Uggs. They are closest and most reasonable pair I can find that I like. But, really, I mean buying clogs (likely these Uggs, no less) in the middle of the spring/almost-summer is almost nuts, right!?!?!


Ugg Clog, Chestnut, $130


Ugg Clog, Black, $130


The good news is that I have a little "shoe" money set aside for a different pair I was eyeing recently. The bad news is that I can't choose which color.

5 comments:

Today Hilary... said...

I've been wanting clogs too. I want Sweedish Hasbeens in a bright color...

Cat said...

Okay, first of all, I didn't ever think that clogs could be sexy but hello!!!!! :) Not only do they look fantastic, but they look comfy too!

My vote would be for the brown ones...just seems that black isn't a color that goes well with summer clothes (I don't know about you but I tend to wear lighter colors in summer) :)

Maria said...

ooh i think i might jump on your bandwagon!!! i love the look in the picture and they actually look comfortably, a huge bonus for all the walking us mom's do@!!
oh and i vote for the lighter color ones, i especially like the cream tone in the picture!

Allison said...

I loved that pic from Garance also! She makes style look so effortless and even though those shoes are WAY too tall for me, they look great on her! I have those exact UGG clogs that you posted ( in brown) and i love them! They are so so comfortable.

Nicole said...

Those are amazing! I have a pair that I got forever ago and I wear them all of the time through all seasons except summer.

If you are ok with a lower heel Hanna Anderson makes them in women's sizes and they are super comfortable and well made. Plus they are on sale for $46 right now! If you have small feet (37 EU or smaller) you can just order the kids ones!


 

site design by kelly christine studio