Monday, April 19, 2010

clogs = want.

I know the internet is just FULL of constant inspiration... but on a very, super, very rare occasion I see a picture and I practically shout at my screen - YES! YES!



This picture from Garance TOTALLY had me excited! I don't usually snag photos from other bloggers, but I have been thinking and scheming all weekend long and it's totally due to this picture. Garance is unendingly cool (those French!), with amazing style and a handsome and successful beau as well!

I am obsessed with her cut-off jeans... and already scheming about which pair in my closet will be the first to be sacrificed to fashion. And the clogs... the clogs!!!

While I could never pull of the pair she is wearing (or come close to affording them) - I have been scouring the internet to find a suitable replacement. I am completely obsessed with these Uggs. They are closest and most reasonable pair I can find that I like. But, really, I mean buying clogs (likely these Uggs, no less) in the middle of the spring/almost-summer is almost nuts, right!?!?!


Ugg Clog, Chestnut, $130


Ugg Clog, Black, $130


The good news is that I have a little "shoe" money set aside for a different pair I was eyeing recently. The bad news is that I can't choose which color.

 

site design by kiki co.