Thursday, March 25, 2010

what's in your bag?

This is a "tag" that has been going around the blogs endlessly... I will say, I don't tire of it. Milk Tea & Polka Dots tagged me...

I love to see all you ladies' styling bags and just what exactly you keep in them! Seems like I'm a bit of a minimalist compared to others. But I do like to switch up my bags frequently, so I try to keep it streamlined.



So what's in your bag!?!? Feel free to play along... post the link to your post in the comments. Otherwise, I tag:

Spry on the Wall
Karina, Ink
John's Journal

4 comments:

Living It At Home said...

Nice stuff. Love these little peeks into someone's life. My bag is usually kind of messy. I have been working on keeping it neat incase someone tags me! Hee-hee!

karen said...

Cute cute bag. We have the same sunglasses! I love bags & everything in them so I'm so happy you tagged me! I will get on it right away. But beware....you might not be ready for what you've signed on for!

Elisa @ whatthevita said...

What's in my bag? Random recipes, Canadian money (wedding gift from a year ago - I haven't changed to american dollars yet), a broken sunglasses, toothpicks that my husband sneaked in after a trip to a restaurant, and a photocopy of my new driver's license with my new last name (yes, it took me a year to do this). Oh and my wallet.

Geez, I need to switch up bags often like you so I'll keep it cleaner. Thus, I need new purses. I always love a reason to do some shopping :-D

Dobbygirl said...

I love stuff like this - so glad you tagged me! Now to get cracking on my post...


 

site design by kelly christine studio