Wednesday, February 10, 2010

spring called...

they said to keep talking about them.

(so I know, I know, I said I wasn't going to go all "spring" on you all. But I have a strong urge for warm weather and amazing shoes... can you tell what kind of week I've had!?!? You know just a little something that you slip into, warm air and great shoes, and your whole being just says "ahhhhhh....", plus, I am staring down the reality that my new macBook might have just eaten up the Spring Break budget, a thought that makes me shudder.)

I figured you gals wouldn't mind going virtually shopping with me then. Common' let's go... I picked out some good stuff for us ladies! Leave all your worries behind...



Ankle Strap Sandals, Old Navy, $19.50


Pye Wrap Sandals, Free People, $132


Polished Strappy Sandals, Forever 21, $18.80


Risley Clog Sandal, Tory Burch, $275


Crinkle Flower T-Strap Sandal, Gap, $34.50


Which one is your fav? What styles do you have your eyes on for spring?

7 comments:

paula said...

love sandals. I bought quite a few last year so no need for any new ones this year. well, I guess we will just have to see how that goes.

jenniferthegemini said...

I love those first ON sandals you picked out! Gonna have to go see how those look on!

Reagan said...

Ah, those look great. I love the Old Navy pair! With WY weather, though, I may have to wait until July to buy ...

Colin's Mom said...

Why do I have to like the most expensive pair you showed?! Typical.

milk tea + polka dots said...

I can't get enough of floral ruffles. I must try on the Gap ones!

Magchunk said...

The last two are my favorites. I'm with Paula though, I bought quite a few last summer so nothing new this year! I was smart though and packed them away so it will be a fun day when I take them all out of hiding!

karen said...

Definitely the Tory Burch sandals, but not being able to spend that much on shoes this upcoming season, I'll choose the pretty pink Gap sandals. My eye is on the Christian Siriano line for *gasp* Payless *double gasp*. (I know it's Payless but those pleated peep toe flats are so pretty...)


 

site design by kelly christine studio